2015 Election Information
The bylaws and endorsement procedures are included below for reference as well as the KCDCC questionnaire and local addendum.
And for clarity, the referenced 21 day deadline for a new membership to participate in the general endorsement meeting was 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, July 30th. If somebody was a member in 2014 and their membership has lapsed they can renew at the general election endorsement meeting on August 20th. You can sign up on our website here: https://46dems.org/membership/
For candidates to be eligible for the 46th LD endorsement, they must submit a questionnaire with our local addendum directly to the 46th LD Chair (Phillip Duggan) by 11:59pm on August 10th to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2015 Candidate Questionnaires
- 2015 Endorsement Standing Rules (215.2 KiB)
- 46Dems 2015 Local Addendum (14.4 KiB)
- KCDCC-2014-Cand-Q-Judicial (16.9 KiB)
- KCDCC-2015-Cand-Q-County (49.9 KiB)
- KCDCC-2015-Cand-Q-Municipal (53.1 KiB)
- KCDCC-2015-Cand-Q-Port (52.2 KiB)
- KCDCC-2015-Cand-Q-School (52.2 KiB)
- KCDCC-2015-Cand-Q-State (53.2 KiB)